Kanni Dog Breed
Hy, welcome to this blog post are you searching for Kanni Dog Breed, Price, Pros & More (2023) then visit the right website here we share all things related to this dog, and did you know that this dog The Kanni originated in Southern India and plays a role in the traditions in the small villages?
The Kanni Dog Breed is mainly found in nearby villages in the Tirunelveli, Virudhunagar, and Thoothukudi districts and is a pure-bred Kanni with a black and tan coat and the primary purpose of this dog is mainly used in hunting and guard dogs but eventually Kanni dog Breed became house dogs.
Kanni Dog Breeds
The term “Kanni” is primarily associated with a specific breed of dog from India The Kanni breed originated in the Tamil Nadu region of India and here are some details about the Kanni dog breed This is a basic overview of the Kanni Dog Breed:-
|Height:-||22 to 25 inches
(1.83 – 2.08 Feet)
|Weight:-||35 to 48 pounds
(15.8 Kgs – 21.7 Kgs)
|Life expectancy:-||12 to 16 years|
|Recognition:-||DRA (Dog Registry of America, Inc)|
|Litter Size:-||3 – 6 Puppies|
|Identification:-||DRA = Dog Registry of America, Inc.|
|Best Suited For:-||
|Country Originated:-||Mainly India|
Common Health Problems
- Hip and joint problem
- Muscle-related problems
- Ear infection
Kanni Dog Height
The basis of a few websites’ reports on the height of Kenni Dog is:-
|Height:-||22-25 inches (56-63 cm)|
|Weight:-||35-48 pounds (16-22 kg)|
Kanni Dog Facts
- Kannis live in a temperate climate zone.
- Extremely faithful and easy to train.
- This Dog has a short coat so little grooming is needed.
- Kanni dogs are known for their loyalty.
- And they mainly need a tremendous amount of exercise.
- Kannis have a high prey drive.
Kanni Pros and Cons
- The Kanni dogs have great intelligence.
- Weight Gain Potential / Prone to Obesity: Low to Average
- Kanni dogs are dog-friendly dogs.
- Good For First Time Owners
- Trainability: Kanni dogs are easy to train.
- Very house-friendly dog the Kanni breed.
- Grooming: Effortless
- The lifespan of a Kanni Dog is 14 to 16 years.
- That doesn’t do well with allergy sufferers.
- Did you know that dogs are not the most cat-friendly dogs?
- Kanni is not the best dog breed for an office environment.
- The Impulse to Wander or Roam:
- Tolerates Being Left Alone
Habitat and food habits
If you want to buy this Kanni dog we recommended you must know the Kanni Dog Breed habitat and food habits after you buy this.
- They live in a temperate climate zone.
- Kannis eat millet, corn, jowar, rice porridge.
- They need free space and their own territory.
People also ask:-
- What is the price of a Kanni puppy?
Rs. 5,000 to Rs. 20,000
- Do Kanni dogs have health problems?
dental problems, liver disease, tapeworms, and fleas and ticks.
- Where is Kanni’s dog found?
Tirunelveli, Madurai, Thoothukudi, Sivakasi, & Virudhunagar districts.
- What is the Speciality of the Kanni dog?
Specially bred and that is used for hunting Indian hares.
- Which dog is not harmful?
Labrador Retrievers, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, and Newfoundlands